PHOTOGRAPHY : Jesper McIlroy
– 3/4 of a cup of organic dried cherries
– 1/5 of a cup of organic cacao nibs
– 3/4 of a cup of organic dried shredded coconut ( 1/2 a cup is for the ball mixture, 1/4 cup to be kept aside for rolling)
– 2 tbl spoons of organic cold pressed coconut oil
– 2/3 of a cup of organic almond flour
– a pinch of pink Himalayan salt
– 6 organic Medjool dates ( remove seeds )
* You will need a food processor for this recipe or good blender
1. Place all ingredients into your food processor.
2. Pulse or blend until ingredients are completely mixed together. Mixture will seem quite dry and feel a bit sticky
3. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball in the palm on your hands. Place ball to the side and continue until you have used all your mixture. I find this recipe will gibe you around 20 balls give or take.
4. Take your 1/4 cup of shredded coconut and place on a plate.
5. Roll your prepared balls in the coconut until you have your desired coverage, and then your all done!
* Store your yummy Choc cherry bliss balls in the fridge in an air tight container for around 8-10 days or your freezer for up to 2 months.
These Choc-cherry bliss balls are the perfect healthy treat for the whole family and so easy to make. The only problem you will have is trying to not eat them all at once!