– 1 cup of cooked organic quinoa
– 1 banana
– 1 tbl spoon of organic chia seeds
– 1 tbl spoon of organic honey
– 2 tbl spoons of organic pumpkin seeds
– 2 tbl spoons of organic dried shredded coconut
– 1/2 a tsp of organic cinnamon
– 1 cup of almond mylk or desired milk
1. Place your cooked quinoa, honey, chia, cinnamon and milk into a small saucepan and heat on medium for 2 minutes making sure all ingredients and mixed together.
2. During this time slice your banana up into pieces
3. Remove quinoa from the saucepan and place in a bowl.
4. Sprinkle your pumpkin seeds, coconut and sliced banana on top of your cooked quinoa and your all done.
Your healthy breakfast or snack is now ready to be enjoyed however you can add some cold milk or more nuts, chia or honey as desired.