1 Cup of fresh coconut flesh
1 tablespoon of organic coconut cream powder
1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
1 table spoon of coconut flower sugar
1/2 teaspoon of organic cinnamon
20 drops of banana medicine flower
2/3 cup of organic almond flour
1/2 cup of organic almonds
5 organic medjool dates
1 tablespoon of organic cacao butter
2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
2-3 cinnamon sticks
1 .Place all ” Filling ” ingredients into a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are completely combined. Should take around 3 mins max. Place mixture to the side. Wash your food processor so you can prepare your base.
2. Place all ” Base ” ingredients into a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are well combined. Should take around 1 mins max. you want this mixture to still be chunky for texture.
3. Lightly oil a pie/tart tray with coconut oil. I like to use a tray that has a removable centre. Much easier when you want to remove your tart or pie.
4. Take your base mixture and firmly press it into your pie/tart tray. Make sure you press it firmly into the tray so it doesn’t crumble later when you try to remove it.
5. Take your filling mixture and spoon into your your base and smooth out evenly.
Your pie is almost done now …
6. Place your pie in the fridge for 30 mins to set.
7. Remove pie from the fridge and garnish with your ” Topping ” ingredients.
Now your Raw banana cream pie is ready to impress!
Delicious served with nice-cream or ice cream and a cup of tea of course.