-6 organic free range eggs
-1/2 cup of milk
-1 large handful of fresh organic spinach finely chopped
-8-10 finely chopped cherry tomatoes
-1/4 teaspoon turmeric
-1/2 teaspoon of organic dried basil
-1/4 f a cup of grated parmesan cheese
Large muffin baking tray with 6 cups
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Beat eggs with a fork.
3. Add milk to your beaten egg mixture and beat again until light and fluffy.
4. Add turmeric and basil and beat again, just enough to mix into the egg mixture.
5. Add spinach, tomatoes and parmesan cheese ( leave some 2 tablespoons of cheese to the side ) . Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Very lightly oil muffin tray
7. Cut baking paper into squares to fit into your muffin tray cups, and place into the tray. Molding the paper to the shape of the tray.
8. Place mixture into the tray evenly distributing mixture between the cups.
9. Place in oven for 12-14mins.
Your quiches are ready when you can press firmly on them and they spring back.
These are perfect for breakfast on the go. Or even for lunch or dinner accompanied with a side salad and some sweet chilli sauce.